watermelon memories
Thursday, October 21, 2004
  oh ye of little faith
immediately after my last post i had a conversation with the sister. somewhere i've gone wrong in my guidance of the young girl. i can only hope the damage isn't permanent.

are conversation via instant message...

me: the sox won again last night. now, it's off to the world series.

sister: that's great

sister: who did they play

me: the yankees

sister: just checking

sister: and you're dumb..baseball jesus.

me: do not mock the baseball jesus

sister: there aint no baseball jesus

me: there is too dammit

sister: haha

sister: do you have any proof

sister: hrm

sister: hmm

sister: hmmmmm

me: kiss my arse it's FAITH

sister: lol



*sigh* the youth today.
 
Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home
tales of my nomadic lifestyle and other meandering thoughts.

Name:
Location: a stone's throw from detroit, United States
Archives
July 2004 / August 2004 / September 2004 / October 2004 / November 2004 / December 2004 / January 2005 / February 2005 /


Powered by Blogger

Subscribe to
Posts [Atom]