watermelon memories
Sunday, August 01, 2004
  written @ 4am
i was engaged once.
i was young.
thin.
he was gorgeous.
tall.
blue eyed.
i saw him the other day.
his nose is too big.
his smile fake.
it was ugly.
our relationship.
our breakup.
but he taught me things.
things to look for.
things to avoid.
they all have really.
the men that have brushed through my life.
some quickly.
others slowly,
taking their time.
some pushed out...
kicking and screaming.
each leaving his mark.
marks that make me smile.
marks that make me cry.
i'm alone now.
and i'm not.
i have him.
he's small.
beautiful.
he's left the biggest mark.
i'm happy.
he's my completion.
 
Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home
tales of my nomadic lifestyle and other meandering thoughts.

Name:
Location: a stone's throw from detroit, United States
Archives
July 2004 / August 2004 / September 2004 / October 2004 / November 2004 / December 2004 / January 2005 / February 2005 /


Powered by Blogger

Subscribe to
Posts [Atom]