watermelon memories
Saturday, August 14, 2004
  click..click..whirrr
i bought some film for the camera i keep in my car for emergency photo ops. sitting at the desk watching punkin play with his plastic fish, i remembered the film and the camera. no better time than the present to load it up and avoid another tragedy as the night at lucky's. once it was loaded, i snapped a picture of aiden attacking his fish full throttle. click..click..whirr.... oh my, i'd forgotten how much i enjoy the sound of captured memories. don't get me wrong, i LOVE my digital camera with every fiber of my being. however, there's something about taking pictures the old school way that just excites me. maybe it's the noise alone. maybe it's the element of surprise...how they will develop or my favorite stumbling across a half used roll with no clue what's on the first half. i don't know. what i do know is the my trusty 35mm olympus will be getting much more flash time now that i've been reminded. click..click..whirr....
 
Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home
tales of my nomadic lifestyle and other meandering thoughts.

Name:
Location: a stone's throw from detroit, United States
Archives
July 2004 / August 2004 / September 2004 / October 2004 / November 2004 / December 2004 / January 2005 / February 2005 /


Powered by Blogger

Subscribe to
Posts [Atom]