watermelon memories
Friday, August 20, 2004
  blog this
i've spent the better half of this morning clicking the "next blog" button. what i've discovered is this: there's a lot of crap out there. sites with hideous color schemes that make my eyes bleed. sites that make you wonder what they're teaching in schools today as it's obviously not english. sites with cheesy formulas that do strange things to my point and click arrow. this last offense i find truly invasive of my privacy. if i wanted my arrow to be a pink fluffy cloud, then that's what it would be all the time not just when i'm on your stupid nonsensical blog.

the other thing i've realized is i need a new design for my blog. do i like the one i have now? sure. it's fine enough, i suppose. the trouble is too many other bloggers obviously agree with me and if there's one thing i can't stand it's being an individual just like everyone else. problem is i'm clueless as to how to design my own but that's easy enough to remedy as i am literate. while it may take some time, i am determined to educate myself and separate myself a bit from the masses.

wish me luck.
 
Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home
tales of my nomadic lifestyle and other meandering thoughts.

Name:
Location: a stone's throw from detroit, United States
Archives
July 2004 / August 2004 / September 2004 / October 2004 / November 2004 / December 2004 / January 2005 / February 2005 /


Powered by Blogger

Subscribe to
Posts [Atom]