watermelon memories
Tuesday, August 03, 2004
  blah blah blah
i'm tolerant. sometimes too tolerant. i like to give people (certain people) a chance not to be the idiot-ass, annoying dumbfucks that i think see them as. It rarely happens. still i sit there nodding and smiling or gazing blankly at something...anything...other than the object of my annoyance.

DF: "you're quiet."

me: "huh? (brain translates from blah blah blah to english) yeah, i am."

DF "why?"

me: "i just am. always have been."

~~short pause: this is were i hope...no pray DF wanders off to the men's room and forgets to come back.

DF: "what are you thinking about?"

my brain: "TELL HIM!! TELL HIM!! TELL HIM YOU'RE THINKING HE'S A DUMBFUCK AND IF HE DOESN'T LEAVE SOON YOU'RE EYE'S ARE GOING TO START BLEEDING!!"

me: "huh? (stalling for time) oh... (dammit i got nothing) nothing really."

DF: "awww come on. i know you're thinking something. tell me."

me: "i'm tired really."

DF: "so, are you seeing anyone?"

my brain: "SEE!! i told you to tell him to fuck off. but did you? NOOOO!"

me: "not at the moment."

DF: "can i have your number?"

me: "no. i don't give that out."

DF: "can i give you mine?"

me: "you can if you want but i won't call."

DF: "why not?"

me: "i just won't. i never do."

DF: "how can i get a hold of you."

my brain: "oh jeezus"

me: "excuse me...."

this is where i wander off to the men's room. i figure it's safer there.



 
Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home
tales of my nomadic lifestyle and other meandering thoughts.

Name:
Location: a stone's throw from detroit, United States
Archives
July 2004 / August 2004 / September 2004 / October 2004 / November 2004 / December 2004 / January 2005 / February 2005 /


Powered by Blogger

Subscribe to
Posts [Atom]